As a neighbourhood you can establish your own Wilderhood Watch group and create projects or launch campaigns relevant to your neighbourhood. We will provide you with a group page on our website, as well as a project page and logo for new projects.
Already have a neighbourhood project? We’d love your group to become part of our Wilderhood Watch network! Contact us to share your project and have it added to our website.
Follow us on Facebook to receive updates about our latest projects.
Help us to turn St Albans into a wildlife friendly city, one neighbourhood project at a time!
Other Ways to Take Action
Make a donation to Wild Justice, an organisation set up by Chris Packham in February 2019 to fight for wildlife. Your donation will be used to take organisations who threaten wildlife to court.
Switch your search engine to Ecosia. “At Ecosia, we’re not only concerned with running on clean energy; we want to remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere to tackle climate change.”
Switch to a 100% Green energy supplier
Switch your money to an ethical, sustainable bank such as Triodes.
Take the WWF Environmental Footprint Calculator questionnaire to find out the impact your lifestyle has on the environment.
Offset your Carbon Emissions here. “Carbon offsetting is an internationally recognised way to take responsibility for unavoidable carbon emissions.”
Sign current national petitions
- Tell the government to double tree cover in the UK
- Tell companies to stop destroying our forests
- Demand that the Government tackles the plastic pollution crisis in our oceans
- Tell the Government to take strong action on plastic pollution
- Make ‘netting’ hedgerows a criminal offence
- Call on the UK government to declare a Climate Emergency
- Stop Network Rail from cutting down millions of trees
- Force Network Rail to stop destroying nesting trees
- End trophy hunting around the world
- Stop Kellogg’s from using unsustainable palm oil